NEW!– Campsite Registration for 2020
The registration website for booking your 2020 Festival campsite will open on Sunday morning, August 11, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
All campsites will be available for the 2020 Fergus Scottish Festival at this time. From Sunday morning onward, click here to register for your 2020 campsite!
Campsite pricing will remain the same as 2019 and DOES NOT INCLUDE the price of ANY wristbands. Wristbands must be purchased separately for every on-site camper.
2020 campsite prices are:
- Unserviced weekend campsite: $145 online or $150 in person at the box office
- Serviced weekend campsite: $175 online or $180 in person at the box office
- Parking on campsite for ONE vehicle included (additional parking spots can be purchased at the time of check-in)
Please note that all campsite sales are FINAL. There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES.
Camping on the Fergus Scottish Festival site, close to all the activities and events, ensures that you don’t miss a thing all weekend long! Please bring your receipt and confirmation to the camping registration volunteers when you arrive. Please note: all sales are final. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
The campsite reservation system is a self-serve function that allows you to view and reserve onsite campsites for the Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games. Please note: NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
How it works:
- **Please ensure that your browser is up to date**
- Click the green Select Sites button on the upper right side of the page to open the reservation page
- You will have 15 minutes to complete your online registration (countdown clock is located on the upper right corner of your screen)
- You will have the opportunity to view all available sites on the interactive map and click to place a hold on your chosen campsite (will show YELLOW on your screen once clicked; WHITE means the campsite is unavailable)
- Hover your computer mouse over the campsite for site description, cost, and availability
- Click your chosen campsite to reserve; the button will change colour to YELLOW
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view or remove your chosen site from your shopping cart *PLEASE NOTE: the shopping cart displays your chosen campsite using the words ROW AND SEAT
- Once you are satisfied with your reservation, click the “Continue Reservation” button to proceed to the Shopping Cart
- Review Shopping Cart content and click the “Checkout” button to fulfill your order
- Please enter a “Mobile Number” for the cell phone you will have with you onsite during festival weekend. This information will be used in case of emergency only.
- Click the “Continue” button to fill out your Customer Information, agree to our Terms of Service, and complete your online payment
- Upon completion of your transaction, your receipt will be displayed with your confirmation information and a link to View/Print your tickets
- A receipt will be emailed from Showclix to the email address you provided, with all of your transaction details – check your inbox, spam folder, and/or trash folder
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges are available
*Please Note: there will be many people accessing the reservation page at the same time; the reservation software will place a hold on a first-come-first-serve basis. The availability of sites on the site map / site selection page is only accurate to the time that you displayed the page.
Remember, you only have 15 minutes to complete your transaction once you’ve selected your sites; keep an eye on the countdown clock on the top right-hand corner of your screen!