No refunds. No exchanges. No exceptions
TILT YOUR KILT......FESTIVAL TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW
We are thrilled to welcome you back to the Fergus Scottish Festival, August 12 – 14th, 2022.
Tickets are available for a day or for the whole weekend! Prices are:
|Ticket Type||Online||Gate Price|
|friday or saturday adult|
|friday or saturday youth/senior|
**Ticket processing fee and taxes will be added to online and gate sales at checkout **
No refunds. No exchanges. No exceptions.
Health and Safety Policies
The Fergus Scottish Festival will be presented in accordance with applicable local public health guidelines as of the date of the event which may change at any time as determined by federal, provincial or local government. While cautiously optimistic, we know that restrictions could be re-introduced at any time. Such requirements may include, without limitation, changes to capacity, attendance procedures and entry requirements, such as proof of vaccination and other protective measures such as requiring attendees to wear face coverings. At the Festival we are working hard and enhancing all of our processes and procedures to ensure all of our guests feel safe and welcome while enjoying the best of “Scotland Without The Airfare.”
- All sales are final; no refunds (except when the event is canceled) or exchanges are available.
- Youth are ages 13-18. Adults are 19 – 59. Seniors at 60+.
- Children 12 and under are admitted for free when accompanied by an adult.
- E-Tickets do not need to be printed; they can be scanned from a mobile device.
- Ticket price does not include fees, taxes, parking, camping or special ticketed events.
- Fergus Scottish Festival is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Pets are not permitted on the site (except service dogs).
- All policies of the Centre Wellington Sportsplex and Fergus Scottish Festival must be observed.
- Alcohol and/or illegal substances may not be brought into the Festival site.
- Please see Camping specific rules and regulations when purchasing a campsite.
- Frequently asked questions can be found here.
- Fergus Scottish Festival is not responsible for any loss, personal injury or damages to patrons or volunteers howsoever they may arise in relation to participation in the Festival.