Paint the Town Tartan
HELP US TARTAN UP!
The theme for this TARTAN UP decorating competition is the Fergus Scottish Festival and all things Scottish. Judging criteria will include unique of Scottish decorations such as kilts, tartan, swags, thistles, flags etc; attention to detail; placement of decorations; and overall presentation. Prizes for Top Tartan Residential, Top Tartan Business and Most Creative Youth (under 16).
Please read the Rules & Regulations below.
Register your entry here!
Rules & Regulations
Please read thoroughly.
- Online applications open Friday July 2, 2021 and close Saturday July 31, 2021.
- Participation is open to all residents of Centre Wellington.
- Entry is FREE, no cost or fees apply.
- Entry Applications must be received no later than noon Saturday July 31, 2021.
- Contest is for exterior decorations only, judging will take place outside of residence or business only. Decorations must be visible from street, front view only.
- Judging will be based on ‘curb appeal’ as viewed from the street.
- Participants agree to have one or more photos of their decorated residence exterior posted on the Fergus Scottish Festival social media channels, website and/or local media outlets.
- Participants agree that their street location will be published in a self-guided map that will be available to the public on Fergus Scottish Festival weekend – August 13 – 15, 2021.
- Participants agree that there will be no compensation of any kind for media postings or publications where photos may be used.
- Participants should ensure that all decorations, animations and display accessories are in place prior to noon on Tuesday August 3, 2021.
- Judging will take place Tuesday August 3rd between 1:00 – 4:00 pm.
- Winners will be announced Thursday August 5, 2021 and prizes awarded.
For further enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org