Fergus Clan Gathering
Clan registration ensures:
- A tent, tables, and chairs on the Avenue of the Clans
- On-site parking in the Clan area for 1 vehicle
- Two weekend adult passes
- Dedicated refreshments for Clan members
- The opportunity to win the Best Clan award
- Clan recognition on the Festival website
- Recognition of any Clan dignitaries during the Festival
- Wi-Fi available
Clan events during the weekend include:
- Clan representation in the Thursday night downtown parade
- The traditional Hearth Lightin’ ceremony on Friday night
- The Parade of the Clans during the Welcoming Ceremony on Saturday
- Participation in the Festival Passport program. Bring a Clan stamp for the kids!
Should you consider hosting a tent, we strongly urge you to stay over for Sunday when a more relaxed atmosphere allows time for discussion with visitors and meeting with other clan groups. Sunday afternoon in 2016 evolved into a really fun “party” in the Clans area, made all the more fun watching Clan MacTavish chasing the escaped sheep!