At last! Our new and improved website is ready to take campsite reservations, beginning MONDAY JANUARY 23rd 2017 at 10:00am!
The new campsite reservation system is a self-serve function that allows you to view and reserve on-site campsites *in real time* for the 2017 Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games.
ALL SALES FINAL; NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES AVAILABLE.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit our Camping Registration page on Monday, January 23rd, 2017 beginning at 10:00am!
- Click on Camping Registration, then Get Tickets
- An interactive map of the Festival Camping Grounds will open that allows you to scroll up and down to view and select all Serviced, and Unserviced sites
- You will have the opportunity to view all available sites (GREEN) on an interactive map and click to place a hold on your chosen location (will show BLUE – Added to Cart – on your screen; BLACK – Reserved – on other people’s screen)
- You will then have 15 minutes to complete your online registration
- Click the Add to Cart button to see your total and complete payment transaction
- Once completed, your reserved site will turn RED on the map and will not be available to other campers.
- Upon completion of your transaction, a receipt will be emailed to you shortly after your payment is finalized with your transaction details.
- Sorry, NO REFUNDS.
- *Please Note: there will be many people accessing the reservation page at the same time; the reservation software will place a hold on a first-come-first-serve basis. The availability of sites on the site map / site selection page is only accurate to the time that you displayed the page. Remember you only have 15 minutes to complete your transaction once you’ve selected your sites; keep an eye on the countdown clock on the top right-hand corner of your screen!
2017 Fee Schedule:
* Note: 2017 prices have been changed to include ALL taxes and fees; no increase in rates from last year! Final price includes:
- Unserviced Sites: $145 (includes all taxes and fees)
- Serviced Sites: $175 (includes all taxes and fees)
- Customer must purchase 1 adult Festival weekend pass at time of campsite reservation
- $10 per additional car in designated parking area for the Festival weekend (first car included in campsite fee)
Check-in and Check-out Times:
Check-in and check-out times will be announced closer to the festival! If you arrive after this time, you may find that your site has been rented to someone else. There will be no refund.
- All campers must have and wear a valid wristband for each of the days that they are on our site. Every site receives one pass for a vehicle to access the camping area only. Only one vehicle per site will be allowed. No exceptions
- All campsites are on the Centre Wellington Community Sportsplex grounds; campers are required to respect and comply with the rules and regulations governing the Centre Wellington Community Sportsplex and the Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games.
- Alcohol is permitted only on your campsite.
- Campfires in elevated pits will be permitted, providing there is not a fire ban in effect. For the protection of our local ecosystem, please do NOT bring your own wood. Firewood will be available for sale on Festival grounds.
- As a courtesy to other campers, quiet hours shall be from 1:00am to 7:00am with site policing; please be aware that this is a family Festival.
- All campers must have and wear a valid wristband. Pipe Bands are required to purchase wristbands for whichever days they are not competing.
- One vehicle is permitted per camping site.No two-wheeled motorized vehicles, including bicycles, are permitted on the Festival grounds.
- The Festival does not supply picnic tables for individual camp sites.
- Pets are not allowed on the Festival site, excluding service dogs. Pets are permitted on the campsites only. For more information, please see the Festival’s Pets Policy on our Community Information page.
- While the Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games has security on site throughout the weekend, neither the Fergus Scottish Festival nor the Centre Wellington Community Sportsplex assume any responsibility for goods lost or stolen or for any damage to vehicles or equipment parked at this site.