The Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games is made possible by the many dedicated volunteers who provide instrumental services before, during, and after the event.
Join us for the day, the weekend, the summer, or the whole year!
Volunteering with the Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games is a ton of fun and a great way to give back to your local community.
We are excited to welcome thousands of visitors to the festival this year, and it is our wonderful volunteers who help to make this annual event a success, from setup to signage, we need you!
There is no job too small — your support makes a huge difference.
Volunteer applications are now open for the 2017 Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games. Below are some of the ways you can help:
Before and After the Festival Weekend
- Site Setup and Site Take-down
- Site Maintenance
- Camp Site Marking and Signing
- Cabana Set Up and Take Down
- Washroom Trailer Hook-up and Dismantling
- Washroom Trailer Clean-up
- Fencing Setup and Take-down
- Signs – Both on and off site
- Heritage Centre
- Children’s Activity Area
- Sunday Programming Crew
- CD Sales
- Ice, Water, and Programme Distribution
- Site Management
- Sponsor Relations Support
Customer Service and Office Administration
- General Office Help (from May Onward)
- Main Information Tent Greeter
- Volunteer Lounge Support
- Camping Registration
- Ticket Sales and Phone Information
- Brochure Distribution
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us: