Vendor Application & Registration - SOLD OUT! No further applications available.
Vendor Application - Sold Out!
Phase 1 – Submit Your Application – SOLD OUT
- Application submissions are sold out!!! No further applications available.
- All applicants will be reviewed immediately for consideration and accepted at the sole discretion of the Concessions Committee.
- Confirmation of participation will be confirmed as soon as possible after receiving your application.
- The Fergus Scottish Festival will be presented in accordance with applicable local public health guidelines as of the date of the event which may change at any time as determined by federal, provincial or local government. Such requirements may include, without limitation, changes to capacity, attendance procedures and entry requirements, such as proof of vaccination and other protective measures such as requiring attendees to wear face coverings.
Phase 2 – Vendor Registration (to be completed once application is approved)
Once an applicant receives confirmation by the Concessions Committee, it is up to the Concessionaire to ensure that all required information is completed. Specific Vendor rules and regulations will be communicated once applicant receives confirmation. Payment must be made online on or before June 1st. A link to pay will be provided in the acceptance letter.
All Concessionaires must provide the following documents directly to the Festival:
- All concessionaires: Certificate of Insurance issued by your Insurance Broker which also names The Fergus Scottish Festival Inc. as an additional insured with minimum liability of $2,000,000
- Food concessionaires: Please consult the Special Event Vendor Handbook and complete the Special Event Vendor Application from Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health. This needs to be submitted the the Festival even if multiple events are listed on the form.
- Propane-fuelled concessionaires: Certificate of Inspection by a licensed gas fitter
- The Festival will forward required documents to our insurance company and Public Health on your behalf.
If payment is not received on or before June 1st along with required documentation, the Concessions Committee reserves the right to revoke your application and offer that site to another concessionaire.
Lot assignment is at the discretion of the Concessions Committee. We face new safety and municipal regulations to which we must comply.
Check in times
Thursday August 10, 2023 – Noon to 6:00 pm
Friday, August 11, 2023 – 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
Entrance onto the Festival grounds prior to Thursday August 10, 2023 WILL NOT be permitted.
All Vendors must be set up by 12:00 noon on Friday, August 11, 2023, and be prepared for safety inspections.
Vehicle Access Times (at designated gates)
If you arrive outside the access times below, you run the risk of having to leave your vehicle offsite.
Friday August 11, 2023 – 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
Saturday, August 12, 2023 – 6:30 am to 8:00 am
Sunday, August 13, 2023 – 7:00 am to 9:00 am
Questions or Comments?
While we understand special circumstances do arise, please contact us if you have any concerns, questions or comments. We will do our best to navigate a solution that will work best for you and the Festival.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the office or email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concessions Committee Co-Chairs
Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games
Concessions Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games maintains a policy that does not permit any pets on the Festival grounds or concessions area, excluding registered service dogs. This policy is enforced out of respect and safety for the animals. They must be confined to a designated campsite.
Fully serviced campsites on the Festival grounds are available for the weekend, at an additional cost. The Festival has a limited number of fully-serviced campsites available, located immediately behind the Concession lots for the weekend.
Water is available, where applicable, at costs indicated on the Vendor application form.
Hydro is available at 115v /60hz. @ 15amps or 230v /60hz. @ 30amps. Any special hook-up will be at your own expense and must be arranged with our on-site Hydro Technicians.
All electrical equipment to be connected must have the Electrical Safety Sticker. If the sticker is not visible, the equipment WILL NOT be hooked up.
Garbage disposal and garbage receptacles will be available. The garbage drums located on the Concessions roadway are NOT for your use. Please break down all boxes for recycling.
*If you leave any garbage on your site or in the public drums, you will be fined $500.
No power generators of any kind will be permitted due to noise. This affects the competition judges’ ability to hear events.
No loudspeakers or objectionable noise will be tolerated in the Concessions area.
No refunds will be granted. While we understand special circumstances do arise, please contact us with any of your concerns. We will do our best to help navigate a solution that will work best for you and the Festival.
While the Festival has no set hours required for Vendors to operate, for the best Festival experience for our patrons, we strongly encourage you operating your Concession for the majority of the Festival, including Saturday evening. It is also expected that you will remain in operation until the Festival ends on Sunday afternoon.
The Fergus Scottish Festival will be presented in accordance with applicable local public health guidelines as of the date of the event which may change at any time as determined by federal, provincial or local government. Such requirements may include, without limitation, changes to capacity, attendance procedures and entry requirements, such as proof of vaccination and other protective measures such as requiring attendees to wear face coverings.